Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I gave in

Cam fought all of his naps today and was a crabby whiny mess today,  so I gave up at bed time. He is currently swaddled, downstairs in the living room sleeping in his swing. Yea, I know, I suck. You'll get over it :)

In other news -  I think my PB & J cravings from pregnancy have come back with a vengeance! I seriously have one almost every day, sometimes twice a day!

There is still a ton of laundry in my living room that I should probably attend to, so good night blog world. I leave you with some cuteness-












3 comments:

  1. Donovan didn't nap once (except for fifteen minutes) from noon to bedtime at 8PM. It was horrible! And then he had the nerve to wake up at 6AM. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Wren has decided never to sleep again! I am loving all the Camden cuteness!

    ReplyDelete