Monday, February 28, 2011

Good morning!


Apparently Camden really wanted to get up early today. Last night went about as usual- in bed by 8, up at midnight, up at four - but here's where he got creative! He woke up at 4, 5:15, 6 & 6:45! So I finally got up and brought him downstairs to watch the news with me. He is now asleep in his swing, but can I go to sleep? Of course not! I am so looking forward to him sleeping through the night!

In other news: I got my first donations for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer! If you would like to make a donation, go to http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/Chicago?px=5889493&pg=personal&fr_id=2030. I am also making bracelets to help me raise money - if you would like to purchase one, they are $10 (with shipping) and you can email me with your address- csbe10@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bracelets! We're doing the Breast Cancer walk in STL with my mom who is currently in remission. Would it be possible for us to talk about a "group" price so people on our team could have one? E-mail me at m_koelker at hotmail dot com if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete